BSA Building Surveyors have had experience in a range of challenging industrial building projects. Some of these have involved large scale floor areas that required substantial regulative input, fire engineering and fire authority consideration.
Large warehouse projects with multi level racking systems, bulk storage buildings, large scale factory projects, dangerous goods buildings and specialised food processing factories all offer unique project experience and have provided us with a solid knowledge base which we can use to assist our clients.
Warehouses and Factory Developments:
- KR Castlemaine George Weston Foods (Small Goods and Meat Products) – 28,000m2 production plant expansion
- Bulk fertiliser Warehouses, Lara and North Shore – 21000 m2 , 10000m2, 8000m2 , 5000m2 storage buildings
- Rural Press, Ballarat – New 10000 m2 printery
- Godfrey Hirst Carpet Mill,Geelong– Several major redevelopment projects
- Accensi Chemical Plant on a Greenfield site in Corio – involving dangerous goods assessments and special requirements
- RCP Fibreglass products Factory
- Quicksilver Oceania Region distribution warehouses
- Herds Abattoirs, Corio – Major developments to several buildings
- Shell Geelong Refinery – 2 & 3 Storey Plant Buildings
- Blue Circle Cement, Waurn Ponds – Multi level plant building