Office buildings present their own special needs and the experience obtained by BSA Building Surveyors Directors and Staff can assist designers and developers to attain sound economical office developments. Shell and core or fully fitted out building projects are included in our past projects list. We have experience in the building surveying of simple single and low rise buildings, large floor area and multi level buildings including unique woolstore conversions. Large national headquarters for multi-national companies are also included in our project range.
BSA Building Surveyors are privileged to have been involved as Building Surveyors with many projects for all four emergency service organisations – fire, ambulance, police and SES. With our extensive experience, we have complete understanding of the regulative requirements for these special use buildings and their special needs.
Facilities for the Department of Justice also present special challenges in relation to detention versus safety and the obvious unique security requirements. Having successfully been involved in several Prison and Detention Centre projects, BSA Building Surveyors staff offer design clients a wealth of knowledge to assist in this complex field.
- Numerous office fit-outs and refurbishment projects, Melbourne and Geelong
- The Lyric – Two storey Office development with basement parking incorporating new building and major refurbishment and change of use from nightclub to offices in an old church building – Gheringhap Street Geelong
- Mercedes Benz Engineering Office, Mulgrave – Three level refurbishment
- Mercedes Benz Head Office, Mulgrave – Two level large area office/showroom/car park development
- Daimler Chrysler Head Office, Mulgrave Two level large area office development
- CFA Regional Office Complex Ballarat – New building incorporating warehousing, emergency response room and operational centre
- Planwell House Geelong – Two storey office
- Landlink office development, Myers Street Geelong – Two storey office complex
- Deakin University Denny Lascelles Building– Recycled woolstores building with unique level change issues and addition of annex and top level
- CFA New Major Fire stations –Geelong, Ocean Grove, Lara and Geelong West
- Numerous Rural Fire Stations –North west, south west and central Victoria
- New Ambulance Stations across Victoria – Including Seymour, Mooroopna, Ballan, Ocean Grove, Ararat, Irymple and Mirboo North
- Geelong MICA Ambulance Station – New building
- Police Stations – New buildings at Waurn Ponds, North Melbourne, Ararat and Lara. Redevelopment and alterations at Sunbury and Geelong.
- SES Stations at Waurn Ponds, Geelong, Daylesford, Wyndham, Moe, Whittlesea, Swan Hill and Winchelsea
- Prison projects at several Victorian Metropolitan and Regional sites .