Residential projects attract very stringent regulative requirements with an emphasis on fire safety and amenity. With vast project experience in many large scale projects, BSA Building Surveyors offers clients and designers the background knowledge which these type of projects demand and provide confidence in assisting designs to be constructed with sound and economical regulative solutions.
BSA Building Surveyors have a special project team to assist with Domestic Construction. We service projects from simple outbuildings and project style homes to the more complex architectural designs on often challenging and complex sites.
BSA Building Surveyors are specialists in Bushfire Area Construction having completed a portfolio of projects in the highly vulnerable Surf Coast region, We are able to assist owners and designers through the complexity of Australian Standard and planning scheme restrictions.
- Mountjoy Parade, Lorne – Ground level shops and 3 level apartments
- Three Apartment developments – Thirteenth Beach Golf Links
- Deakin University– Major multi storey student accommodation projects at Geelong and Warrnambool, under the National Affordable Accommodation Scheme. Projects also including, low rise accommodation and special accommodation for the Institute of Koorie Education
- Geelong Grammar School Corio Campus – several new boarding house and refurbishment projects
- Geelong Grammar School Timbertop Campus Merrijig – Staff Quarters and Student Unit projects
- Bellinzona Guest House, Hepburn Springs –New Building (total rebuild)
- Waterfront Apartments,Geelong– New 7 level apartment development in Steampacket Precinct
- 10 Storey Apartment building 8 Gheringhap Street, Geelong
- 6 Storey Apartment building 6-8 Bellerine Street, Geelong – Vue Apartments
- 4 Storey Apartment building 141 Yarra Street, Geelong